We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team in Durban.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for picking, packing and checking of stock, general housekeeping and stock counts.
- National Senior Certificate / Matric / Grade 12 Certificate (Completed)
- Working Experience in a Similar role
- Product knowledge of pool & irrigation items would be an advantage
- Strong Sense of Responsibility
- Must be able to report for duty timeously, as per the prescribed working hours
- Effective Communication Skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to answer the landline telephone
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work Overtime
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to deal with pressure and be deadline driven
- Good Problem-solving skills
- People Management skills
- Positive Attitude (Motivation, confidence and development orientation)
- Checking stock, assisting with the counting of stock before stock leaves premises – match invoices
- Assist with the counting of stock daily
- Pick stock according to the picking slip
- Packing stock in the correct area as per warehouse layout, stock codes and descriptions and shelf as per Depot Supervisor’s instructions.
- General housekeeping and cleaning
- Assist as a truck assistant when deliveries are done to clients
- Ensure that no substandard stock is supplied to customers
- Always comply to Health & Safety regulations
- Clean all stock before packing in designated storage areas
Package & Remuneration
This job description is not all-inclusive and is only intended to describe the general nature of the work. All job responsibilities are considered to be essential job functions.
There is no relocation package available for this position. Candidates must be authorized to work in South Africa.
All candidates must pass pre-employment background screening.
Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
Fluidra WaterLinx is an indisputable fair practice employer.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply online via Pnet. No Emailed CV’s will be accepted.