A subsidiary of Strategic Partners Group, SPG Security Services, which provides security services is looking for a suitably qualified Security Office Manager.
Ideally: the successful incumbent must have Security Admin and Operations background.
Minimum Qualifications/ Competencies are non-negotiable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all security activities, operations and administrative functions;
- Ensure that there is high level of administrative support to operational staff;
- Implement and maintain administrative systems to ensure efficiency in security services;
- Analyze penalty reports and implement strategies to reduce reoccurrence of such penalties;
- Liaise with company and client on the state of security operations;
- Ensure compliance with the client’s standard operating procedures applicable to all persons and/ or sub-Contractors operating within the system;
- Investigate all incidents and ensure that detailed incident reports are submitted on time;
- Oversee the implementation of Safety, Health, Environmental and quality standards;
- Ensure that all compliance documents and files are updated;
- Submit comprehensive weekly and monthly reports to management;
- Ensure that all Site Risk Assessments are conducted and implement all appropriate measures to ensure protection of the premises, staff, Client’s customers, and other stakeholders;
- Adhoc functions as assigned by Management from time to time.
Required Minimum Qualifications/ Competencies
- Must have Grade 12 (Matric)
- Must have a Diploma or higher qualification in Security Management
- Must be PSIRA registered with minimum Grade A
- 3+ years Security Admin experience
- 5+ years Security Management experience
- Competency in MS Office packages (i.e., Word & Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Valid Driver’s license. Own vehicle would be advantageous.
Package & Remuneration
Interested applicants are encouraged to crosscheck the minimum qualification/competencies required for this role before submitting their applications.
Only applicants who meet the requirements of this role will be considered.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.