- Durban, South Africa
Co in Umhlanga
Business Administration (1x year learnership)
Learnership for PWD (People with Disability) – physical disability
Admin, office based position
Equity requirement: Indian / Colored Male
Must have a physical disability
Equity requirement for Indian / Colored Male
Junior Web Developer – Durban
Opportunity Available !
Our client who is a world market leader in global marketing and procurement is seeking a Junior Web Developer to join their Durban team.
You will be responsible for assisting with the creation of websites, pages and updating existing websites using common web languages. This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
Skills and Qualifications
● Qualification in any IT Development focused field
● Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
● WooCommerce and E-commerce and multi-site experience (essential).
● Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
● Familiar with Node JS.
● Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firefox Developer Tools.
● Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
● Ability to project manage.
● Good communication skills.
● Work with the lead developer to flesh out websites from design
● Use CMS sites to create organized, thought-out websites and code that allow repeatability and scalability
● Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix bugs with existing websites
● Maintenance of existing websites
● Collaborate with other designers, developers, and clients to create unique and lasting web experiences for all users
● Desire to learn and take initiative
● Stay abreast of new technologies, trends, and practices.
● Monitoring the performance of live
Salary is Market Related depending on experience
Should you not be contacted within 14 days of your application unsuccessful
More jobs click here