The successful incumbent will report to the HR Consultants and play a key role in the HR team that provides a national HR service. Do you love working in HR, have strong HR generalist and payroll experience, and are looking for a new challenge in a different industry … then you may be interested in this opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities
This role requires a dynamic individual skilled and experienced in HR, who is comfortable in multitasking as s/he will be working as an all-rounder.
Highlighted areas of responsibility for this role include, but are not limited to:
Recruitment & Selection
- Implementing and maintaining recruitment policies and procedures
- Providing feedback and advising internal customers on recruitment processes and procedures
- Screening and shortlisting applications
- Running advertisements
- Setting interview appointments
- Setting up assessments
- Conducting telephonic reference checks and ITC checks
- Conducting interviews
- Monthly processing of payroll
- Processing leave, loans, and other relevant transactions/services
- Processing provident fund additions and resignations
- Compiling HR reports
- Attending to payroll queries and general HR matters
- Assisting with annual audits
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met (UIF, BEE, SDA, IOD, LRA, BCEA)
Employee Relations (IR)
- Advising stakeholders on labour relations issues according to company policies and procedures.
- Drafting warnings and arranging disciplinary enquiries.
- Representing HR in hearings.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met (UIF, EE, BEE, SDA, COIDA, LRA, BCEA)
- Processing departmental invoices for payment
- Supervising and mentoring the HR Assistant with respect to filing systems and transactions.
- Assisting with the compilation and submission of the annual EE report.
- Assisting with the compilation of the WSP and ATR reports.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Studying towards relevant degree/diploma in Human Resources.
- 1 – 2 years HR generalist experience.
- 1 – 2 years VIP payroll experience.
- Passion for working with people at all levels.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Package & Remuneration