Reference Number: TSE220506-3
Job Title: Operations Manager – IVORY COAST
Business Unit / Division: ATS International
Job Type Classification: Fixed Term Contract
Location – Town / City: Cote d’Ivoire
Location – Province: Other
Location – Country: Cote d’Ivoire
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
- As the Operations Manager, your primary duty will be to assist the Projects to be fully functional and to ensure that ATS provides a good product and or service to its clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and monitoring daily operation schedules for all business units / departments for accuracy and ensuring daily operational goals are realized.
- Reporting and handling information flow systems to enable progress to be monitored against targets and foster a culture of accountability.
- Managing Unit’s (food and beverage) operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Classify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns and preserve exceptional and maximum levels of internal and external customer service.
- Support the Executive Chef in designing exceptional menus, and manage project procurement
- management, continuously make necessary improvements to ensure that customers are satisfied with food and service.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies, and procedures across business units.
- To provide effective leadership and full support to project staff, appraise their performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- To ensure statutory compliance with Health and Safety legislation – conducting risk assessments, monitoring performance and reviewing procedures.
- Report to management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Suitably respond to the changing needs of the market while sustaining a profitable operation, control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Frequently review product quality and research new vendors.
- Estimate future needs for goods, Unit’s products.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven work experience as an Area Manager; Food & Beverage Manager or preferably in similar
- environment with a diverse clientele background.
- An in-depth experience of event services procurement including tender design, drafting legal schedules, evaluating proposals, negotiating cost schedules leading to appointment.
- Extensive Food and Beverage management experience & up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Strong contract management experience from deliverables administration to resolving contractual disputes.
- Solid training background to ensure staff’s competency and efficiency.
- Financial, budgeting & forecasting and risk analysis expertise.
- Client Service oriented; Strong at developing, maintaining, and managing relationships with Client,
- Suppliers, Customers, and other key stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks with the ability to influence decisions.
- Good understanding of cross-cultural / global issues.
- Minimum Degree in Commerce; Business Administration; Sales Development, Hospitality Management, or similar qualification.
- Professional qualification such as Food and Beverage, HND in food service management, Food Preparation or similar post-graduation qualification will be an advantage.
Driver’s license is essential.
Closing Date: 2022/05/24