Main purpose of the position:
To produce and deliver maize flour of the highest quality.
- Grade 12;
- Applicant must be a qualified Maize Miller;
- Fumigation and grain grading certificates an advantage;
- 2 years’ experience as a qualified Miller in the maize milling and packaging industry;
- Proven track record in the supervision of quality and food safety (HACCP);
- Valid drivers license.
- Sound communication and language skills in Afrikaans and English;
- Experience in Logistics Management beneficial;
- Capable of ensuring the effective management of staff;
- General safety as well as food safety orientation.
- Application of quality control;
- Do preparation for milling;
- Produce maize flour;
- Packaging of maize products;
- Management of staff.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs