Cab Foods invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programmme 2021.
Description: Cab Foods is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Finance Intern to join their team.
What started out as a family’s love for baking has evolved into the business we call CAB Foods. CAB Foods began with our grandmother’s love of baking and has become what it is because of the people who work here.
Established in 2004, CAB Foods has employed more than 854 team members – but we are still growing!
- Execute tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to apply your knowledge of the field.
- Be deadline-orientated.
- Work well under pressure and in a team.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Attentive to detail.
- Completed diploma/degree in the above discipline.
- A South African ID.
- Reside in the area / able to travel to area.
- Must speak English and Afrikaans (compulsory).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract length: 12 months
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
If you want to be a part of this growth, email us your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We encourage applicants to submit prior to the closing date. If you do not receive any response from us within eight weeks, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Only candidates who are interviewed will be advised of the outcome of their application.