Are your friends always marveling at your ability to organize? Do you love taking on an organizing challenge? Then get in touch with #expresscapetown today.
Our client is searching for a Receptionist who will support a diverse range of administrative needs. Your role works independently, with limited or no supervision, directly reporting to the Office Manager. You’ll take the lead on filing, handling, and distributing mail, as well as other office-related tasks, including data entry and typing. This position calls for a highly organized and customer-service minded individual, working internally with management, and other office staff.
Receptionist job highlights:
- Answering, screening, and distributing incoming calls (VOIP – 2 lines & 38 Ext)
- Taking and passing on messages from the telephone and answering machine
- Receiving and dealing with visitors courteously
- Receiving and recording mail deliveries
- Monitoring and recording incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Distributing mail correctly and timeously
- Recording all incoming cheques/ cash
- Makeup and do daily banking
- Stamping and recording parking vouchers
- Assisting with typing when requested
- Assisting with filing when requested (Optiplan labels)
- Maintaining tenant lists
- Capture building maintenance on MDA
- Film Shoots – bookings, invoices, location agreements etc.
- Access Tag Forms
- Ordering teas and lunches when required
- Making tea for meetings if required
- Update and maintain staff birthday list (4 branches)
- Send out birthday messages via e-mail to all branches
- Update and maintain telephone list
- Inserting letters, monthly debtor statements, and schedules into envelopes
- Carrying out secretarial duties for CEO when required
- Ordering and maintaining stationery (Waltons on-line)
- Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Excellent time-keeping (08h15 to 16h45 Monday to Thursday and until 16h00 on a Friday)
- Low rate of absenteeism
- Professionally dressed
- Responding promptly to requests from Co-workers and supervisor for information
- Treating Co-workers as individuals and with respect and displaying a good understanding of how their jobs contribute to the business process
- A stable job record.
- Previous reception experience (advantageous)
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook etc)
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/YWPhjrifjGuW1NVY9
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email, Capetown@expresspros.co.za