The above position is vacant in Empangeni , reporting to the Manager. The overall purpose of this position is Cash processing in the FCIT environment including taking up client deposits, process them, reconcile and credit client bank accounts
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- Clear criminal record.
- Preferably a formal banking qualification or course with reference to cash processing teller
- Computer literacy within the MS Windows environment.
- Be prepared to work irregular hours and work night shift.
- Own transport essential
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Conduct a proper, accurate and efficient count / teller function
- Verification of Customer Deposits (Cash & Other)
- Accuracy of client information
- Prepare and pack payrolls / floats
- Bulking of cash for clearance to treasury
- Daily balancing of cash
- Accuracy of all work undertaken
- Handwriting to be neat and tidy
- Cash not to be left unattended (i.e. Lunch hours)
- Ensure that all procedures are followed regarding Cash Processing operations.
- Deposit processing.
- Differences in customer deposits (Call on supervisor for double check).
- Report to Supervisor if no client deposit slip / documentation received with the deposit.
- Processing of payrolls/floats.
- Correct handling and use of currency counting equipment.
- Customer reconciliation.
- Undertake other cash related duties as directed by the Count House Supervisor / Cash Processing Supervisor and / or Branch Manager.
- Assist in Treasury area.
- Statistical information gathering.
- Responsible for controlled stationary in position
Other personality attributes:
- Good interaction skills
- Negotiation skills
Closing Date:20 December 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs