• Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or
• N3 Engineering with English 40%
• NCV Level 4 Physical Science 50%, Maths 50% and English 40%
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written
• Have a conscientious self-discipline approach
• Have high level of drive and motivation
• Have emotional resilience
• Be safety conscious
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer Literacy
• This is a 3 year training programme where incumbent will be afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
Closing Date:21 December 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Please Note : You are encouraged to use the online application, but should you have challenges, CV; ID and copies of qualifications(certified) should be dropped off at the following sites:-
CENTRAL GRID: Simmerpan at security main gate.
SOUTH GRID: Security Gate ,Mutual Place, Corner Langenhoven Drive & Cape Road Greenacres
EAST GRID: Pinetown – Pinetown Depot: 26 Henwood Road, Pinetown, Durban, Empangeni – Transmission East Grid Empangeni Depot: 1 Bronze Street, Empangeni (right next to Dx Offices), Ladysmith – Ladysmith Depot:1 Pieters Road, Daanskraal, Ladysmith, Newcastle – Newcastle Depot: 47A Voortrekker Road, Newcastle.
NORTH EAST GRID: Secunda Sasol security gate; Tutuka Power Station security gate and Eskom Park Security House.
NORTH WEST GRID: 235 Beyers Naude Drive – Office Block1, Rustenburg.
NORTH GRID: 39 Hans van Rensburg Street, Polokwane.
WEST GRID: 60 Voortrekker Road, Bellville.
NB*: ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED