Overberg Water invites suitable candidates apply for HR Internship Programme 2021.
Stipend: R10,750.00 P.M. (All Inclusive) | Period: 36 Months Contract
- Degree in Human Resources, NQF 7 equivalent. Post Graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Only South African Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Ability to work in a demanding working environment
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy is imperative
- Willing to work overtime
- Good numerical ability
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about pursuing a career in water and wastewater treatment
Application deadline is 18 December 2020.
Location: Somerset West, Western Cape
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Application must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of qualifications and Identity Document. No late applications will be accepted. Overberg Water Board reserves the right not to fill the position. Females are encouraged to apply for the position. Interested candidates can forward an application as well as the application form obtained from our Website: www.overbergwater.co.za quoting the relevant reference number with all the necessary documentation to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. If no suitable candidates from the unrepresented groups can be recruited, candidates from the represented groups will be considered. Should you be in possession of Foreign qualifications, it must be accompanied by an evaluation from South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).