CIVICUS South Africa invites applicants to apply for Multilingual Comms Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 09 December 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The Multilingual Comms Intern will support the production, design, publication and dissemination of research outputs in several languages. Through this work, the intern will gain comms experience and get an understanding of trends pertaining civil society.
- Degree in journalism, communications or another relevant field, or to be near completion of studies towards such degree
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS Office
- Strong interest in working in the field of civil society
- Commitment to CIVICUS’ vision, mission, values and ways of working
- Interpersonal skills: inclination and ability to work as part of a diverse, multicultural virtual team
- Behavioural skills: well-organised, able to work independently and to deliver within deadlines, high attention to detail
- Availability and authorisation to work in the Global South with preference for Africa, remote work.
For this recruitment, CIVICUS greatly encourages applications from suitable candidates in the Global South and the African continent in particular.
Please click here for a full Job Description
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
The closing deadline for applications is close of business on 09 December 2020. Interested candidates should email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should comprise of
- A full CV, including educational and professional qualifications, a full employment history showing the more significant positions, responsibilities held, and relevant achievements
- A cover note of not more than one page outlining your motivation for applying for the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted the week of the 14th December to schedule interviews.