The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development through its Expanded Public Works Programme is recruiting 2500 learners in Gauteng Province for the 2020/22 fanicial year to be placed in the National Youth Service Programme.
The National Youth Service intake will include 60% females,40% males,2% persons with Disabilities (PWDS) And 85% Historically Disadvantaged individuals (HDIs).
Requirement For NYS Programme:
- Youth from 18-35 years of age.
- Should have passed grade 12 and above.
- Should have a valid South African ID.
- The programme is for youth who reside in the 5 corridors of Gauteng Province only.
- Should be available for the duration of the project and prepared to sign a contract.
- Should reside closer to the project and have a valid proof of residence.
- No criminal records.
- Proof of Bank Account.
More EPWP Vacancies
Successful candidates will recieve a stipend of R3 500 per months for 24 months.
Contract will not be extended beyond the 24 month contractual period.
- The following documents should be attached to the application form. NB CV with certifiedoriginal copies of qualifications and copy of ID documents not older than 6 months.
- Candidates who already pasrticipated in the NYS programme will not be considered.
- Due to COVID-19 all application should be submitted on the given link.No emailed or hand delivery application will be accepted.
- If you do not here from us within 2 months of closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs