Frances Baard District Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internal Audit Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021.
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R 100 000.00 p.a
- National Diploma in Internal Auditing/Accounting.
- Knowledge of the standards for the professional practice in Internal Auditing and the code of ethics developed by the institute of Internal Auditors.
- The candidate must have an excellent analytical, creative thinking, independent and innovative ability.
- The ability to maintain good relations with clients and willingness to travel within the District.
- The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates.
Closing Date: 11 December 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse/Mrs. Lesedi Job, Tel: 053 838 0912/911.