Possibility vacancies exists for the following position Armed & Unarmed Security Officers stationed at our Nelspruit Branch.
- 3 X Grade B Site Supervisors
- 27 X Grade C Guards
- 20 X Armed Grade C Guards
Qualifications, experience, and other competencies required:
- Minimum Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C and B registration and accreditation
- At least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- Must reside in Nelspruit
- Must be able to do self-posting
- Clear criminal record
- Good Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Firearm competent for business purpose (Handgun, Shotgun, Self-loading rifle)
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
Closing Date: 04 December 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
All interested employees could forward their CV’s/applications toWesselO@fidelitysecurity.co.za. or 086 725 5042 or in person by end of business on Friday, the 4th of December 2020. Take note that you should at least meet the required minimum requirements for the above positions otherwise your application would not be considered.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.