Kumba Iron Ore invites unemployed graduates to apply for YES Internship Programme for 2021.
The YES programme is a collaborative economic enabler led by business with government and labour for youth which gives unemployed youth a first chance at work which will equip you with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope to your families, households and communities.
If you reside in the JTG District in the Northern Cape we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at either Sishen Mine or Kolomela Mine in the Northern Cape to gain valuable work experience.
The Kumba Iron Ore YES initiative is looking for qualified graduates who reside in and around the JTG District area (Gamagara, Gasegonyane and Tsantsabane municipality).
To participate in the YES initiative and be placed at either Sishen Mine or Kolomela Mine in the Human Resource discipline, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages 18 to 35 years old
- Completed Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma in Human Resources with a labour law specialty or employee relations
- Medical examination is mandatory asper company procedure
- Willing to work on a 12 month contract
- Willing to work in a mining environment
- Candidates have to currently reside within the specified municipal areas of Tsantsabane, Gamagara , Joe Morolong, Ga Segonyana , Kgatelopele and Griekwastad Municipal areas in the Northern Cape.
- Company will not provide accommodation or transport therefore candidates are to make own arrangement
- Work experience will not be required as the opportunity is focused on individuals who do not have any experience
- Candidates will not receive any additional benefits other than the monthly stipend
Application deadline is 10 December 2020
Location: South Africa
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to applications from the designated group defined in terms of Employment Equity.