AVBOB, AFRICA’S LARGEST MUTUAL ASSURANCE SOCIETY, HAS A VACANCY FOR:
UNEMPLOYED LEARNERSHIP: LONG TERM INSURANCE.
A stipend will be paid to the successful candidates for the duration of the learnership. Candidates should be unemployed, willing to travel and should NOT be busy with other STUDIES.
Regular class attendance is required and candidates will be office bound on days where no training is taking place.
“Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from previously disadvantaged groups.”
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Grade 12 with Maths Literacy/ Accounting (50% minimum pass rate) and English Second Language (50% minimum pass rate) are compulsory required subjects
- Age between 18 – 35
- Reliable transport
- Cellular phone
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, E-mail and Internet).
- Client Service Orientated.
- Passion for selling
- The ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- No previous Learnerships attended.
- Must not have a qualification and should not be engaged with other studies
Closing Date: 20 November 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?