Reference: Internship 2021
Boskop Mine offers an Internship of 6 months for a student to get practical exposure of mining activity in Human Resources Management. The intern should have a diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management. A possible stipend will be given. Preference will be given to promising HDSA students.
Application criteria and conditions:
- Must have a diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens who are from our major labour sending areas of the Northern Cape, Consideration first will be given to employees and their immediate family members who qualify for the above-mentioned.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25-35.
Candidates must be in a possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document.
- University or College results.
- Motivational letter.
- Application form.
Closing Date:30 November 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Applications forms can be collected at: Security Gate, DvD Quality Mining, DVD Business Complex; Corner of Steel Street, Kuruman
All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
For any enquiries please contact Gladys Madini at 053 010 1032