Moses Kotane Institute invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
Internship Location: Pretoria, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Johannesburg.
CALL FOR MOSES KOTANE INSTITUTE UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
MPC have an immediate requirement for 300+ GRADUATES who meet the following profile:
- B Communications or B Marketing degree preferred but all undergraduates could qualify (NQP 7 or higher)
- English proficient i.e. spoken English equal to first language proficiency
- Candidate cannot have any mouth jewellery, facial tattoos, or facial piercings
- Accent neutrality
- Currently unemployed / available immediately
- Black African and Indian candidates
Candidates will obtain the TEFL qualification as part of the employment offering and will earn between R7500 and R10 000 per month depending on hours worked and country allocated to.
Below are the numbers required in each geographic centre:
|Cape Town||Century City||89|
|Port Elizabeth||Port Elizabeth||58|
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
All applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org this also includes: Applicants’ CV and other supporting documentation before the Closing Date: 13 November 2020.
The applicants must also indicate the branch they would like to be based in.