Truworths invites unemployed matriculates to apply for Learnership Programme 2021.
The successful candidate will gain exposure in a dynamic business environment where each team member is constantly challenged to reinvent the way the company conducts its business and stay on top of the South African fashion clothing industry.
Candidates who meet the progammes’ minimum requirements listed below are eligible to apply:
- Completed Grade 12 or matric
- South African citizen over 18 years of age
- No criminal record on file
- People covered by the Employment Equity as well as people living with disabilities are given preference
Learnership Application Closing Date: 13 November 2020
Learnership Location: South Africa
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, click on the link to download the Truworths Learnership Programme application form and email it to email@example.com
Please include your province in the subject line
Make sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Grade 12 results (if applicable)
- Copy of valid South African ID