Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people
together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois;
multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Key Purpose Statement
The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in
order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
• Minimum Grade 12
• Post matric or equivalent (e.g. N4) -National Diploma or Equivalent
• Added advantage IOB Certificate
• Training: Min 9 months on the job training and having completed SKAP within 12 months
• Experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
Output and Accountabilities
• Operating equipment and manage associated processes & performance in packaging
• Interpret and implement production plan for shift
• Operate manual and automatic machines on line as per standards
• Ensure process quality and productivity
• Perform administration work such as tracking and monitoring of processes and take action when required
• Manage PIMS & POMS and take corrective action on negative trends
• Use of OFR’s (As per triggers)
• Contribute towards AB reports as required
• Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs