Job Title: FNB: Traineeship Programme
FNB is offering a Traineeship Graduate Programme to applicants who are looking for work experience, the trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
FNB is no ordinary bank. It’s never business as usual, bogged down in bureaucracy, and counting the minutes to home time. It’s a place where you can make a difference. Because what you do at FNB matters. You can shape the organisation, the industry and the world. You’ll find work that is challenging, relationships that are rewarding and constant opportunities to innovate and grow. Which means you can expect a career that is extraordinary.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
FNB Traineeship Programme
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business