Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Tiger Brands Management Traineeship Programme Programme is a 24 month accelerated development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach senior leadership positions in the organisation. MT’s across various disciplines are selected and taken through a structured combined learning programme which intends to prepare them for roles within the organisation.
What Are We Looking For In The Tiger Brands Management Traineeship Programme Programme?
Successful candidates in the programme should have the desire to build a career with a leading FMCG company, would have a sound academic record at an accredited institution and recently have completed their 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification.
Management Traineeship Programmes must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification, have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study, must be computer literate in MS Word and Excel and have a valid driver’s license.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favourably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial & Electrical)
- Supply Chain: BCom Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Human Resources: BCom Degree (Human Resources, Industrial Psychology)
- Corporate Affairs: Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development. Communications, Strategic Communication, Journalism)
- Marketing: Bachelor’s Degree ( Majoring in Marketing)
- Customer: BCom Degree in Business or related fields ( Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Management etc)
- Africa: Business Management, Economics, Enterprise Development, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing
Citizen in the country of hire
A relevant Bachelors degree
Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification
Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Below the age of 25
Work authorisation in the country for which application is being submitted
Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Must have a valid driver’s license.