An opportunity has arisen for a General Worker -Repair Shop to provide a quality mechanical service with no “come-backs and to ensure the completion of work to minimize disruption of production.. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Minimum of 2 Years heavy vehicle and truck trailer experience in similar position
- Matric preferred
- Must be able to diagnose and attend to faults in the field
- Assertive , Reliable and able to work well under pressure
- Pro-active and able to use initiative
- Work irregular hours and attend to breakdowns when necessary
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a quality mechanical service with no “come-backs
- Service, maintenance and repairs on Trailers, Trucks and Yellow Equipment.
- Ensure the completion of work to minimize disruption of production.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs