PURPOSE OF THE JOB
An Artisan – Analyser Mechanician supports production by providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedure/codes, and utilising all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly routine inspections to ensure that the analyser KPI’s are met.
- Repair breakdowns in a timely manner to ensure minimal impact on production.
- Perform preventative maintenance and analyser calibration as per maintenance schedule.
- Complete daily job cards
- Perform standby duties
- Assist Analyser Foreman with analyser spares strategy
- Perform repairs on analysers in the most cost effective manner
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Perform OCS and Ex inspections
- Perform all tasks with zero harm to reduce and comply too the required company RCR.
- Report any defects related to plant and people safety
- All tasks to be executed as per the required safety rules with regards to PPE, permits, risk assessments and TRIC’s
- Work as part of a technical maintenance team, support colleagues with regards to training, faultfinding and executing maintenance plans
- In line with Natref’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- Grade 12 or Full N3 qualification with Mathematics, Science & English
- NQF level 4 Occupational Instrumentation/Analyser Trade Qualification
- Previous analyser artisan experience – must
- Maintenance experience in the petrochemical industry- wish
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
- Establish and build relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes.
- Build and establish core capabilities through partners and peers.
- Continuously develop self
- Ambassador for living the Sasol Values
Functional / Technical
- General Maintenance Activities
- Planned General Maintenance Activities
- Plant Maintenance Information
- Maintenance and Engineering Drawings
- Maintenance Cleaning
- Plant Value Chain
Closing Date:16 July 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs