Commencement Date: January 2021
Clifton Nottingham Road invites applications for its dynamic intern program for aspiring teachers
Clifton Preparatory School is an independent co-educational school offering schooling from Grade 00 to Grade 7, with boarders from Grade 1 to Grade 7. Founded in 1942, Clifton is set on a 64 hectare estate in the KZN Midlands.
If you are:
- Passionate about working with young children
- Energetic, love activity, the outdoors and good clean fun
- Thirsty to learn and love a challenge
- Creative, innovative and have strong values
- Enrolled as a Bachelor of Education student or another appropriate qualification with an aim to teach (with an accredited distance learning institution)
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Are willing and able to participate in the schools extra-curricular programme
We are excited to hear from you!
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the above requirements, please email your full CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com
The closing date is the 25 July 2020.
The appointment of candidates is at Clifton’s sole discretion, an application does not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Clifton will acknowledge the receipt of all CV’s received. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.