Directorate: Administration and Support Service
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Rahima Moosa Nursing College
- A Grade 12 with a minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant experience in Human Resource Management.
- Qualification in Human Resource Management will be added as an advantage.
- Persal Certificate (introduction), Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite (attach proof of computer).
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Business writing skills.
- Must have knowledge of Persal, OSD and HR policies.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Handle correspondence to and from GDF (GSSC) and personnel enquires.
- Perform Human Resource administration functions such as recruitment and
selection, transfers, termination of service; leave Management, PILLIR, IOD,
HR delegation (statistics) report, PMDS and filling all HR documents.
Closing date: 26 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
ENQUIRIES : AT Tsoke Tel No: (011) 247- 3321/ 0724029963
APPLICATIONS : All applications must be hand delivered to: Rahima Moosa Nursing College,
Fuel & Riversdale Road Gate 4, and Coronationville or posted to Private Bag x116, Melville, 2109.
NOTE : State all your competencies, trainings and knowledge in your C.V. Certification stamp must not be over six months on the day of submitting the application.Driver’s license and smart card must be copied both sides. Employment history must reflect the complete calendar date (e.g. 01 April 2017) on the C.V. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (citizenship, criminal records and financial records) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The successful candidate will be subjected to Pre-employment medical surveillance conducted by the Occupational Health
Nurse Practitioner (OHNP). Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered.