SALARY : R102 534 per annum
CENTRE : Hermanus CDC (X1 Post)
Overstrand Sub-district (X1 Post)
- Minimum requirement: Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience: Appropriate cleaning experience in a hospital/ clinic environment.
- Inherent requirements for the job: Physically able to lift and move heavy objects.
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment.
- Relief duties in other departments when necessary perform overtime and night duty.
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Knowledge of the correct methods of handling and disposal of refuse/waste products and adherence to policy and cleaning practices.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages in the Western Cape.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment within the Hospital.ie (sweeping, scrubbing, refuse removal, High dusting, mopping, polishing,cleaning Hospital grounds, cleaning of windows and walls).
- Effective and efficient utilisation and storage of cleaning material and equipment.
- Adhere to safety precautions and ensure adherence to occupational health and safety policies.
- Maintain a high standard of neatness and hygiene in the facility.
- Ensure correct and cost effective usage of all equipment and stocks.
Closing date: 30 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
ENQUIRIES : Ms MA Samuels Tel No: (028) 313-5200
APPLICATIONS : The Director: Overberg District Office, Private Bag X 07, Caledon, 7230.
FOR ATTENTION : Ms A Krie
NOTE : No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post