Thabazimbi Local Municipality invites graduates to apply for 15 x Finance Internships Programme for 2020 / 2021. The internship provides an opportunity for graduates to gain the necessary application skills as well as “hands on” work experience in all fields of Municipal Finances and Municipal Financial Administration.
- A three – year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing, among others.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- The intern will sign both an employment contract and an internship agreement.
- The purpose of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies
- and procedures of the municipality.
How to Apply
All applications should be marked: Notice No: 17 / 2020.
Internship Application deadline is 3 July 2020
Internship Provider: Thabazimbi Local Municipality, Limpopo
Remuneration will be between R90000 – R100000. (All inclusive and dependent on year of internship)
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Please forward all application form, CV and Copies of Qualifications to:
The Acting Municipal Manager
Private Bag X530
Please note: No faxed applications will be accepted. A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, certified copies of academic qualifications and a copy of your curriculum vitae must accompany all applications. Short listed candidate s will be required to produce original copies of academic qualifications on the day of the interview.