An opportunity has arisen for a high caliber Human Resources Consultant to assist the HR Manager to develop and maintain a high performance, productive, responsive and flexible work force through the application of sound human resource management and employee relations principles. Please review template for more information.
- 3 year HR qualification or equivalent
- At least 3 year HR experience
- Experience within the distribution and logistics sector will be advantageous
- Labour Legislation
- Training and Development
- Change Management Internal
- HR Process & Procedures
- Strong Communication Skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- HR Processes & Information Management Provide Human Resource framework and ensure accessibility to all employees.
- In consultation with Human Resource Manager develop efficient administrative systems and management for best Ensure compliance to HR policies, procedures and systems that relates to capacity management (including performance management, talent management, succession planning, training and development, remuneration, employee relations, governance and HR administration) Business Partnering: Render consultative services to all employees on HR practice Promote continuous training and update in HR processes Provide HR support and ensure accessibility to all employees Provide Quality Services: Quality of services provided in audited on an ongoing basis and timeous corrective action is taken when required Comply with company code of conduct, policies and procedures are adhered to People Management Manage people in the HR environment, including recruitment, performance management, development and training of the HR team.
- Recruitment Actively recruit in line with the business requirements and within specified turnaround times, including liaising with line managers to ensure that human capacity requirements are properly addressed.
- Talent Management Compile an updated list of key positions and key people and successors.
- Facilitate SBU talent review board review discussions Benefits and Rewards Provide input regarding benefits, reward and payroll Provide specialist inputs/advice and ensure relevant policies and guidelines are adhered to when conduction remuneration review principles and guidelines Employee Relations Implement monitor and measure EE representation within the SBU Implement a EE & Skills development forums in line with Freight and Logistics EE and Skills development plans Facilitate and attend monthly shop steward/ worker representative meetings Provide advice and guidance regarding disciplinary enquires, appeals, grievance and CCMA/NBCRF cases Other Implementation of Employee wellness program Decisions are made and problems are solved when required C with people regularly Motivating people Ancillary duties requested by Management are carried out as instructed Delegating properly Diplomacy, respect, sensitivity and self-control is maintained in all interactions with colleagues in own and other departments.
Closing Date:12 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs