Package: R145 281.00 p.a. plus benefits
The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability.The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
- ABET Level 4 / Grade 10 with 2 years relevant experience in driving light vehicles.
- Knowledge and understanding of Matho Pele Principles and the procedures to operate a moto vehicle. Goods interpersonal and driving skills.
- Valid driver’s licence and PDP is requires.
- Ability to work independantly and under pressure.
- Transporting Patients and staff. Completion of log sheet TPH137 in every detail during and immediately after every trip.
- The safe and legal operation of the vehicle (no personal benefits and favours to others).
- Reporting any fault and maintenance required.
- Carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks when vehicle is in his/her position.
- Carrying out the instruction of the Transport Officer or delegated person with regard to transport related matters.
- Safeguard all resources and equipment connected to transport and avoid any misuse of the resources.
- Inspect vehicle before a trip is taken and complete inspection sheet.
- Cooperate when you are requested to offer service in transport matters.
- Carry additional instructions from Supervisor or delegated person.
- Transporting patient’s food and linen around the hospital premises.
Closing Date:12 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Applications must be submitted with a Z83, CV, certified copies of ID and Qualifications to Sterkfontein Hospital, Private Bag X2010, Krugersdorp, 1740, or hand delivered (only drop off) to the application box at the entrance or apply on line at; www.gautengonline.gov.za. Applications without proof of necessary documents will be disqualified.
Mr. K.P. Ramasodi Tel. Nr.: (011) 951- 8240