RCL FOODS is seeking a Millwright to join our Sugar Division. The role will be based in Malelane and report to the Engineering Foreman. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent is to ensure that all electrical and mechanical equipment are properly maintained in order to ensure optimal performance of the farms, including the creation and maintenance of a safe working environment in own Department and to maintain all SHEQ related issues.
- The ideal candidate must be a qualified Millwright with the necessary documents including a wireman license.
- Must have experience in overhead power lines, welding and or boiler making.
- The incumbent must have knowledge of end-suction, split case as well as multistage pumps and soft starters.
- To be considered for appointment, candidate must be a South African citizen.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Construction of both electrical and mechanical apparatus.
- Installation and repair to all electrical and mechanical apparatus including Center pivots and Pumps.
- Effective and efficient utilization of resources in order to decrease the downtime of pumps Construction and maintenance of HT overhead lines, transformers and Pump stations.
- Effective and efficient utilization of resources in order to decrease the downtime of pumps Management of subordinates – effective organizational structure and transformational leadership
Closing Date:18 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs