|Advertising Reference Number||ER24-59493|
|Job Title||CC124 Specialised Services Coordinator|
|Business Unit||ER24 Contact Centre 124 – Gauteng|
|Province / Region||Gauteng|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Will offline applications be accepted?||No|
|Online Closing Date||10-Jun-2020|
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
- A Grade 12 qualification essential.
- A Level 3 first aid (BAA) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years healthcare and contact centre experience with 2 years management experience essential.
- Sound knowledge, competence and experience in the CAD system.
- Sound knowledge and experience of the EMS contact centre environment.
- Basic knowledge and the application of emergency care.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members.
- Understands the healthcare industry and the funders of healthcare.
- Ability to manage contracts and SLA’s.
- Sound knowledge and competence in global geographical locations and timezones essential and knowledge of global currencies.
- Builds trusting relationships and collaborates with and supports colleagues in order to achieve shared goals.
- Strives to identify and deliver on client’s needs, keeping client informed and focusing on client experience.
- Upholds high ethical, confidentiality and professional standards.
- Work accurately by attending to all details.
- Make sound decisions and solves problems through the evaluation of relevant information.
- Guide, motivate and develop others for a future fit organisation.
- Knowledge and competence of MS Office Suite.
- Ensures a positive patient experience through managing and monitoring the activities of the specialised services department.
- Escalate serious cases to the relevant Contact Centre Manager and Medical Officer and ensure standard operating procedures.
- Maintains client service principles and provide monthly external client reports.
- Optimizes staff utilisation and productivity and ensure performance management of the team.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new staff members and orientation thereafter.
- Submits payroll documentation and overtime administration.
- All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of ER24.
- Candidates, who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at https://mediclinic-er24/erecruit.co
- Please ensure that your profile is complete and up to date with the latest information, before applying.
- For any online support, please contact the Mediclinic Career Centre at +27 21 861 1000.
Job Type : Permanent