Do you have your certification in the following areas: competent push mower operator, brush cutter operator, chainsaw, pole pruner or hedge trimmer operator. If you have answered yes to the above questions then this Job Opportunity is for you. We are looking for four (4) Individuals to work as our Machine Operators. If you meet the below minimum requirements please apply.
- Minimum 2 years Job related experience
- Minimum Grade 10
- Certified competent push mower operator, brush cutter operator, chainsaw, pole pruner or hedge trimmed operator – must present valid certificates Two Stroke competence
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Only operate the machines in areas for which it is suited.
- After working in areas – ensure that all areas are tidied up.
- Ensure correct horticultural practices are being carried out.
- Follow correct health & safety procedures & processes.
- Wear Corrective PPE when operating the machines.
- Maintain equipment in pristine condition & ensure they are serviced regularly & according to schedule. Receive daily tasking by Management.
- Advise Management of requirements for resources fuel, etc timeously on a weekly basis.
- Follow daily, weekly & monthly programmes.
- Report to Site Supervisor & or Site Manager.
- Has absolute authority over the staff who have been assigned to assist in his duties.
- Machinery & equipment maintained on standard.
- Achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Maintain areas free from litter & debris.
- Perform landscape maintenance e.g. weeding, watering etc
Closing Date: 31 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs