SERVEST INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS A DIVISION OF SERVEST HAS A VACANCY FOR AN ELECTRICIAN REPORTING TO THE TECHNICAL MANAGER IN PRETORIA. The candidate must have experience and be willing to learn new things.
- Matric, NQF 4 Equivalent.
- Qualified Electrician (Trade test and any related tertiary qualification)
- 3 – 5 years’ practical experience
- Management courses Relevant training courses
- Relevant professional experience including: Previous responsibility and successful performance on electrical works on
- FM contracts Planning of tasks and the execution thereof in the most economical way.
- Maintain all onsite electrical equipment
- Electrical installations on facilities according to SANS 0142 such as meter boards, light circuits, plug circuits, starter panels, and distribution boards.
- To be able to attend to breakdowns as safely and efficiently as possible.
- Give proper and accurate feedback on job card system
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure electrical service delivery to the customer’s property
- Identifying and managing risks associated to the electrical installation on site
- Ensuring compliance to statutory requirements
- Knowing customers assets
- Execute work and apply applicable service standards
- Execute planned and reactive works at the agreed service standard to ensure a productive work environment that will meet the business requirements
- Arrange and co-ordinate service delivery to the facilities to ensure optimal availability and a productive work environment
- Execute and monitor service delivery to ensure it meets the required service standard and applicable service level agreements Advise
- Management on any issues and concern Complete job requests as per SLA Act on behalf of the client Provide meaningful feedback
Closing Date: 30 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs