SERVEST INTEGRATED HAS A VACANCY FOR A CARPENTER REPORTING DIRECTLY TO THE FACILITIES MANAGER IN PRETORIA. The candidate must have experience and be willing to learn new things and an experience in Facilities Management will me an added advantage.
- Matric, NQF 4 Equivalent.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are levelled and compatible
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
Closing Date: 31 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs