petroSA is Offering a lÉnited nurnber Apprenticeship tranng (Vportunitios to unemployed individuals with interest in the field of Artisan career development.
The Apprenticeship Training is a three(3) year program and is Offered in me following trades:
- Mechanical Fitting
- Must be South Africa citizen residing in the Western Cape
- Grade 11 with 40% pass in Math (NOT Maths Literacy) and physical Science OR N2 and Engineering Science (with related drawings and trade theory for the trade you are applying for).
- Must able to read. write and communicate in English.
- Must be fit ( metical and Security screening be conducted
- Must be Unemployed
- Must never have been on a previous apprenticeship program.
- Must NOT be currently studying with any Other institution Or plan to be studying in 2019.
- Applicants who have Obtained a Degree or would be for this programmer.
- Candidates can only apply for a learning opportunity in ONE trade.
- Only applications submitted through the petroSA Career portal win be
- PetroSA reserves the right not to award any training contracts this invitation.
- PetroSA is providing a training opportunity and this not guarantee future employment within petroSA.
- PetroSA is committed to employment equity and selection of candidates will be done in with our Employment Equity PLAN.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs