SkillsRevolution is a multi-dimensional software development program focused on providing an opportunity for IT Software graduates to learn, develop and grow into their careers.
This position is based in Johannesburg and Cape Town. If you are either living there or willing to relocate then you are on the right track!
Operating from a student-centered philosophy, we provide support to trainees during the duration of the training programme- from prospective trainees to successful trainees/graduates. Our programs and services promote trainee success, intellectual growth and responsible, sustainability, and inclusiveness and help our trainees in the achievement of their academic, personal, and professional goals. To achieve this mission, we strategically focus on enrollment management, engagement, diversity, trainees development, and operational efficiency.
The objective of the training provided:
- Create permanent change in the trainees, knowledge, attitude and behavior in order to align it with the corporate culture of both the organisation, market industry and future success
- Support training opportunities in the workplace to the trainees to acquire the essential skills to complete their training competently, safely and productively
- To absorb and place trainees successfully within the organisation
Criteria for entry into the training programme:
- Preferably National Qualification in IT or higher qualification
- Students in their last year of tertiary (must provide latest transcripts)
- Between the ages of 18+ years
- Computer literate
- Own transportation
- Full- time Training programme- (Full attendance is required )
- No Criminal Record
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs