A vacancy exists for a Site Manager: SARS Pretoria stationed at our Pretoria Branch. The position will report to the Branch Manager respectively. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are always efficiently and professionally met. To ensure the posting of Security Officers at SARS Pretoria
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate of equivalent.
- PSIRA Grade A registered and accredited.
- Integrity testing.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Residential Security.
- Staff Management experience essential.
- Computer literacy.
- Must live in proximity of the Pretoria
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client regarding security services rendered.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- General management and supervision of security staff.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
- Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
- Attend meetings with FSS Management and with the Client.
Other personality attributes:
- Be proactive and innovative.
- Must be assertive, honest, professional and reliable.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational, administration skills is required.
- Good interpersonal and client liaison skills are required.
- Experience in investigation techniques and report writing.
- Willing and able to work extended/flexi hours when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s to
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org