Apart from the above learnership, BANKSETA also offers its annual flagship Letsema learnership, a 1-year Banking, and Microfinance sector learnership funded by BANKSETA. This is a 12-month learnership offered to matriculants.
This learnership is offered to matriculants in Johannesburg, Potchefstroom/Klerksdorp, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Midrand, Kimberley, East London, Witbank, Pretoria, Rustenburg, Western Cape, Limpopo, Vereeniging, Bloemfontein, KwaZulu-Natal, and Upington.
- Application forms will be accessible from the 17th July 2020.
- Applications for this learnership close on 31 August 2020.
- You can collect an application form from any Kelly office; you can find the address of the nearest one in your local telephone directory or on their website
- You can also request an application form from Kelly by e-mailing them on firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a form.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
• Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 34.
• Applicant must be unemployed for at least a period of six months at date of application.
• Applicant must be a South African citizen.
• Applicant must never have been in permanent employment and/or participated in a learnership programme before.
• Applicant should not be currently studying.• Applicant must not have been previously employed within the, or participated on previous intakes of the First Job programme.
• Learners must have obtained a Matric certificate.
• Applicants that wish to apply must have passed English, Math or Math Literacy with 34% or Higher.
You May Also Like To Apply For: