Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience as a Technician : Control and Automation , which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Packaging Engineer.
Co-ordinate, coach and influence the activities of the level one maintenance teams in the production, processing and utilities environment and to provide specialist technical support and advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
- Preventative maintenance work.
- Application of effective problem techniques.
- Initiate and execute Improvement projects using Engineering Change Control process.
- Apply Early Equipment Management principals for new equipment.
- Coach, guide and assist with training of all electrical and automation maintenance staff.
- Development of Loss Tree based Work Instructions, QFR’s etc.
- Review and optimization of maintenance package (MSG3) and related work instructions etc.
- Conduct equipment C&A risk assessments and implement action plans.
- Monitor and optimize performance of production line flow and lay-out.
- Ensure maximum machine/ system availability.
- Primary and secondary breakdown support, standby and overtime as required.
- Developing and maintaining equipment documentation.
- Assist with ensuring that system architecture environment remains aligned with the regional asset care, C&A strategy and CCBA standards.
- Ensure compliance to SAP PM GSE performance indicators.
- Sharing of learnings internally and throughout the region.
- Support continuous improvement.
- Support projects with C&A scope and input to CAPIN.
- Maintaining a Safe working environment
- N6 Electrical Engineering or Equivalent Diploma.
- Qualified artisan-passed relevant trade test will be advantageous.
- Completed C&A CAP. Experience :
- 3 to 5 years C&A experience preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Experience on Siemens PLC, HMI technology, network administration and control architecture.
- Wonderware application for syrup rooms,
- Sound knowledge of the SAP PM and MDRM system;
- Bus network experience.
- Husky Injection molding/ preform manufacturing experience will be advantageous
Closing Date:25 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs