Transnet is offering a vacant position of a Service Driver to applicants with the relevant requirements needed by the company. Appointed candidates will have to load, unload , convey and stack cargo within the Terminal through the operation of various cargo handling equipment in compliance with the applicable standard operating procedure in order to optimise cargo operations
At Transnet, excellence is their standard. They proudly operate and control South Africa’s major transport infrastructure networks and in expanding their operations globally, they hold a vision to become Africa’s world champion in transport and logistics solutions.
Transnet is a leading world-class employer, boasting a highly motivated workforce in excess of 55000 employees. Their workplace offers outstanding opportunities aimed towards attracting results driven individuals who are suitably qualified and who can aspire to even greater heights in the company.
- Code (B Licence)
- Certificate of competence for forklift (> 7 Ton)
- 1 year experience
- Perform daily task on allocated machine prior to commencement of work in order to ensure operational integrity of equipment.
- Complete daily task sheets, record equipment defects and advise supervisor of defects.
- Replenish fuel and fluid levels of equipment
- Operate allocated equipment in accordance with applicable standard operating procedure and monitor equipment performance during performance of the job.
- Report accidents or incidents which occur during performance of duty.
- Ensure correct equipment / attachments are utilised during the performance of duties and change equipment as required to handle changing commodities.
Closing Date:27 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs