The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct use, operation and maintenance of agricultural / horticultural related tool and plant to assist with the site maintenance activities undertaken by the EMS – ZKS
- Grade 12 or related NQF level4.
- 3 years’ experience driving tractors & 2 years’ experience using a broad range of horticultural tractor mounted equipment.
- Code 8 (EB) Drivers Licence.
- Ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 driver test.
- Basic safety knowledge and ability to undertake the work.
- Physical capability to hitch I unhitch implements.
- Safe and correct use of tractor, implements and drawn equipment.
- General site maintenance of landscape and facilities.
- Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc.
- Completion of daily safety checklists.
- Responsible for the separation of waste generated on site.
- Assist with Senior Gardener work as and when required.
Closing Date:06 June 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs