Operating Division : TPT Port Elizabeth MPT
Position Title : Port Worker
Employee Group : Non Permanent
Department : Operations
Location : Port Elizabeth
Reporting To : Chief Operations Manager
Grade Level : HRLYL1
Reference Number : 2003849
The provision of labour as directed by supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimised cargo operation.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Transnet Is Hiring General Worker
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
– Loading, off loading and stacking of cargo in compliance of standard operating procedures.
– Hooking / unhooking
– Place /remove dunnage
– Cleaning of operational areas, rail trucks, plant, workshops, offices, sheds and ablution facilities as instructed.
– Compete applicable documentation i.e accident reports.
– Identification of correct cargo handling equipment/ gear
Qualifications & Experience:
– NQF Level 4
– Standard operating procedures.
The closing date is on 27.05.2020.