|Location – Town / City||Pretoria|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
SERVEST INTEGRATED A DIVISION OF SERVEST HAS A VACANCY FOR A PLUMBER REPORTING TO THE TECHNICAL FACILITIES MANAGER IN PRETORIA. The candidate must have experience and be willing to learn new things with good understanding of the facilities management environment.
- Grade 12, NQF level 4 Equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in any industrial or commercial set-up
- Plumbing Certificate or equivalent
- Has ability to do installations related to all Wet Services
- Willing to work overtime and Standby when necessary
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide all plumbing services to the NMCH facilities
- Identifying and managing risks associated to the plumbing installations on site
- Understand blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems
- Providing adequate services will ensure that all water supply networks and waste and drainage systems are installed, repaired and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety.
- Perform all scheduled work within the SLA timeframes
- Respond to all corrective maintenance work within SLA timeframes
- Ensure that the Technical Manger and client are informed in advance of any scheduled disruptions and/or any emergency plumbing services.
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Closing Date : 2020/05/31