PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management of the maintenance process in area of responsibility to enable mining teams to reach production targets within the principles of QCDSM.
- Deliver products and service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Maintenance of mining equipment.
- Liaise with Service Provider using the equipment.
- Fault finding in Diesel equipment
- Team work
- Training of operators and hired labour.
- Manage fleet of Diesel Machinery, Tractors, LHD’s
In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment, as part of the normal pre-employment selection criteria.
- Grade 12 / N3 (with Maths AND Science AND English/Business English)
- NQF4 Diesel Mechanic Trade Test
- Valid driver’s license
- Flameproof Certificate
- Gas Testing Certificate
- 2-5 years’ experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Mining equipment experience (Diesel Machinery, tractors, LHD’s)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Functional / Technical
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Team work with other disciplines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
Closing Date:30 July 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs