Servest Integrated Solutions a division of Servest has a vacancy for Help Desk Agent reporting to the Facilities Manager in Pretoria. The candidate must have experience and be willing to learn new things.
Servest is a world class business. They pride themselves on being innovators and leaders in the Integrated Facilities Management Industry. They offer an innovative environment that will accelerate your development and skills. Servest places the highest value on attracting top talent to the organisation.
Servest is the destination for forward thinking, integrated solutions for all your facilities management requirements. The company’s high-performance culture is focused on the customers so that they can develop Servest on a strong foundation for sustainable and profitable growth.
- Matric Or NQF 4 Equivalent.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Familiarity with both PC and Mac hardware and software.
- Experience with network repairs and analysis.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience.
- Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating manuals.
- Education in computer repairs and how to troubleshoot problems
- Specific knowledge of other required Computer Systems for different work environments.
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods
- Running reports to analyse common complaints and problems
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
Closing Date:31 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs