The role has a legal accountability with a 2.9.2 of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the responsibility to
supervise the safe execution of all opencast mining activities and ensure the achievement of production
- Grade 12/N3 qualification or equivalent,
- Blasting Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years & relevant opencast coal mining experience,
- A valid driver’s license
- Demonstrating a high regard for safety, regulations and standards
- Supervisory and people management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Mbuyelo Coal shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s
Employment Equity Policy
- Incomplete CV’s and/or applications will not be considered.
- If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert,
please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Internal Candidate’s that wish to apply for this opportunity must inform their
supervisors upon applying.
Closing Date:19 May 2020
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
Download Full Advert And send e-mail applications, quoting reference number TSH025 to: