Support the Compliance Officer in an efficient and professional manner in establishing and maintaining an efficientethics environment and carry out all reasonable instructions issued by the Compliance Officer or his nominee in line with the Group Compliance function.
• Minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (NQF Level 7) in Law / Commerce or related field
• Certified Ethics Officer; as certified by the Ethics Institute of South AfricaYears of experience
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in ethics, risk / governance environment of large organisation.
Knowledge and understanding of:
• Governance of Ethics Framework Applicable statutory and regulatory requirements including but not limited to
Public Finance Management Act, Banks Act, King II and III Report, Treasury Best Practices, Treasury Policies,
Procedures and Limits, OHS Act, ECT Act, LRA & HR Policies, FICA, etc.
• Sound management information reporting
• Concept of customer satisfaction
• Strategy development, deployment, planning and communications
• Project management (principles, practices, techniques and tools)
• Organisational development, management techniques and good business practices
• Financial Management
• Value Chain Management
• Risk and Compliance management
Skills and Attributes
Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills Influencing and Negotiation skills, Advanced verbal and written
communication, presentation and selling skills ,Conceptualisation and integration skills, Decision making skills,
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
How To Apply?
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to achieving and maintaining of diversity and equity in
employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for.
To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing Date: 27 May 2020
Position Number: 60066725
Cost Centre: 50800
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you do not hear from the South African Postbank within 3 months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.