To manage the Admin functions at the depot Competencies Required
- Attention to detail.
- Brilliant at basics.
- Deadline driven.
- Drive efficiencies.
Customer Relationships Internal:
- Strong interdivisional/interdepartmental liaisons.
- Liaise with CHEP & external customers Decision Making Certain level of decision making required.
- Work to be supervised and reviewed by Admin Controller.
- If timeous decisions on queries and outstanding issues is not taken, it can result in certain level of financial loss to the Company.
- Matric & Finance Qualification
- Excel experience – required
- SAP experience – preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 1.1. Trip recon & Claims
- ? Control of Trip reconciliation process by ensuring no long outstanding POD’s, completeness of records, completeness of credit processing
- ? Filing & Scanning
- ? Investigations & clearing of Claims queries from Central Debtor
You May Also Like To Apply For Related Post:
- Government Learnership
- Company Learnership
- Mining Learnership
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Internship Programs
Closing Date:19 MAY 2020